A red rose is the ultimate expression of love, as we all know. A red rose is a silent way of telling “I love you” to someone special since Victorian times. Along with red, there are many colors of roses that we all are aware of. Each color has a significant meaning.
Gifting them the right color could give the correct message to the receiver. This could be the rose day message you always wanted to write or say, now these pretty flowers will do the trick for you.
- Two roses – mutual love and affection
- Three roses – a traditional three-month anniversary gift that says “I love you.”
- Six roses – this says “I want to be yours” passionately.
- Nine roses – this means” I want to be yours forever” it symbolizes eternal love.
- Ten roses – perfect 10
- Twelve roses – it means “be mine.”
- Thirteen roses – there is a debate about the number thirteen. Some say it says” secret admirer” or “friends forever’.’
- Fifteen roses – this is to apologize to someone.
- Twenty roses – this indicates the sincerity of your feelings for someone.
- Twenty-one roses – it signifies that you belong to someone.
- Twenty-four roses – these two dozen roses say, “I’m yours.”
- Twenty-five roses – best way to say congratulations
- Thirty-six roses – it means “I’m head over heels in love with you.”
- Forty roses – it says, “my love for you is genuine.”
- Fifty roses – this means “my love for you knows no bound.”
Photos by: pixabay
Happy Valentines Day Wallpapers Free Download, Happy Valentines Day Wishing Wallpapers for Valentine Day. Valentines Day Wallpapers Free Download, Rose Day Images. This Year Top Valentines Day Wallpapers for Free Download and Share.