Mothers day messages for friends and family : Mother’s Day is the perfect opportunity to stop and reflect on all of her hard work.
Of course, Mother’s Day isn’t just a day for celebrating your own mother. It’s a day for honoring all the women in your life who support and nurture you, from your sister to your grandmother. It’s also a chance to wish a happy Mother’s Day to your Mother-in-law, whose loving care helped shape the person you chose to marry.
Mothers Day Gifts Images :
Messages for your mother
after. She carries you in her heart always. These messages are
beautiful, sweet, and thoughtful—just like your mom.
- “It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” – Mahatma Gandhi
There’s nothing like a mother’s love to give us all the strength we need to succeed. Thanks for everything, Mom.
- Because of you, I am me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood.
- Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You gave me the gift of life so our gifts to you pale in comparison. Happy Mother’s Day!
Messages for your grandmother
you have dessert first, because what happens at grandma’s house stays at
grandma’s house. Thank her for all the laughs and hugs with a special
message or quote acknowledging how much she means to you.
- Thinking of you on Mother’s Day and wishing you lots of love.
- Happy Mother’s Day to a wonderful woman who’s such an inspiration to us all.
- “A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie
for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.” –
- Your home is the setting of some of my happiest memories. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to
be blessed with a grandma as loving, caring and wonderful as you.
- I’m thankful to have you as a role-model. You have created a legacy that I plan to continue with my own grandchildren.